EVERY FBA/BSP should have a designated Plan Manger.
The Plan Manger can be anyone, but should be...
- In the building 3+ days per week
- Present for the BSP process
- Understand the BSP details
- Set aside time to communicate/coordinate
- Ensure materials are assembled
- Ensure training occurs
- Collect and monitor implementation data
- Collect and monitor student behavior data
- Communicate adjustments with team
- Hold the team to review dates
An effective Plan Manager is critical to ensuring implementation and thus the success of the BSP!
Role of the Plan Manger